Monday, May 16, 2011

sunday nights.

I have a pretty wonderful family. We get together every Sunday night at my grandparents house. Tonight was my cousin, Lily's, birthday.
She turned 4! Luckily she decided she could wake up from her nap and take some birthday pictures and enjoy her cake.

I also went on a Sunday walk with my mother and grandma. I snapped a picture of my grandma but she wasn't very happy with me for it. I told her "to consider it blogged" and my mom laughed. Hence the laughing picture of my beautiful mother. Sometimes she thinks I am funny. Usually she is the only one. To stay in the will (family joke...), I refrained from posting the picture of my grandma. It was a lovely walk with delicious lilacs.

1 comment:

Alyssa & Braxton said...

gorgeous pictures! consider this commented!