Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes you just need mom time.

Tonight I was craving some mom time. It seems like this past two weeks I haven't gotten nearly as much of her as I have wanted. Today I got to meet her at the hospital for lunch during her break...there is something so wonderful about my mom. We have a ritual of getting cheeseburgers from the cafeteria, because we know the salad bar would be a healthier choice-but we also know that we would never be satisfied unless we have those delicious battered fries. Even when we don't talk about anything in particular, we connect on such a deep level. I love my mom. Tonight, she came to get me a little bit after ten just to go on a drive with me. We ended up going to get a reese's shake at JCW's. Delish. She even shared the chunks with me at the bottom. I think that is what is so great about mom's, they are so good at sharing. I love going on drive's with my mom, talking about the fun new design blogs I have discovered, and thinking of ways we can be creative together. Tonight was perfect. Just some quality mom and daughter time that I desperately needed.

{this is my cool mom jumping my car for the second time in two days. she even knows how to do it without shocking herself. she is pretty awesome like that.}

No comments: