Tuesday, May 10, 2011

rainy days and late nights.

Sometimes I forget to blog. But tonight, as my roommate alyssa was reading my posts out loud to me I decided I should start blogging again (i didn't want to tell her the name of my blog but she discovered it anyway). I have to say that it is weird having your old thoughts read to you. I kind of feel silly. Please forgive me. But as she read to me she stumbled upon a post from when I was taking spring classes last year. I talked about how hard it was to focus. Well take that and times it by a million and that is how I have felt today. School just shouldn't be allowed after walking for graduation. Especially when one of the necessary courses to take is freshman english. Really? Don't get me started. (I have to take it because grad schools won't accept my AP score to fulfill the requirement. Why did I even take it then??!?!?!) Anyway, here is to making it through the last month of undergraduate life. Days like today will make it possible. Here is a list of my days events to give you an idea of how awesome my life is sometimes:
  • slept in (not telling you how late)
  • put in some laundry...still needs to be folded 12+ hours later
  • ate a bowl of captin crunch berries (i know its sugary and bad for me...but i still love them every once and a while)
  • showered
  • lounged in my robe and did some more laundry and blog stalking
  • decided to get dressed
  • plopped on the couch with my computer and a heating pad (my house is freezing sometimes)
  • got some necessary things done online
  • ate lunch with my roommate kendis
  • went to my marriage and family class with alyssa
  • laughed the whole night with alyssa
  • went to a church activity (alyssa and i continued to be awkward and laugh the whole time there)
  • diet coke run
  • more computer time
  • late night trip to grandma's for delicious rice pudding
yup, pretty much an ideal rainy day to put off actual productivity a little longer.

p.s. today one of my teachers said that my writing was a little stuffy. awesome.

2 comments:

Alyssa & Braxton said...

I like turtles!

karli-alyn said...

a good friend of mine told me to comment on every comment to have a successful blog. so here i am commenting on your comment.


i like bunnies.