Friday, November 18, 2011

My best friend...




Align Center


So this one time (a couple weeks ago...) my best friend Alexia Allred came to visit me in Washington D.C. It was the biggest slice of heaven I could have ever dreamed of. I loved having someone to share the city with. The weekend was the perfect mix of site seeing, talking, and relaxing. Some of the highlights include: seeing the White House (don't mind our big heads blocking the house, you want to us anyway right?), touring the monuments along the Mall and Tidal Basin (I have a better picture where her finger is actually on the very tip, I just can't tell which one it is), Mount Vernon (we spent all Sunday here and it was absolutely lovely), getting a tour of the Capitol by our dear friend Kendis (she did a very great job!), and getting burgers at Good Stuff Eatery! We had such a great time, I am so thankful for such a sweet friend.

No comments: