Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Studio.

Tonight I embarked on a homework trip with Alyssa. We went to the studio on campus. Late nights usually aren't my most productive times. All I want to do is play.

Alyssa is amazing and helped me and some friends with a group project earlier. She helped us morph our idea of a mock magazine cover into reality! Her magic photoshop and illustrator fingers impressed us all. Here is the inspiration for our idea:


Here is our idea made a reality:

The project was to create some sort of poster or visual image of an argument from one of the member's research papers. Our argument is that the media is not the only source to blame for young girls developing anorexia/eating disorders. I think it turned out pretty well, thanks to Alyssa! Our group owes her big time!

p.s. If you want a good laugh, read this article Alyssa and I discovered the other day. We have been laughing ever since.

1 comment:

Alyssa & Braxton said...

I see a lot of things to fix on that magazine cover! oh well. I still am laughing about dive bombing crows. Love your blog Lol!