Wednesday, May 26, 2010

nap.

just woke up from a fantastic mid-afternoon nap. i am trying to motivate myself to climb out of my clean comfy sheets and into the livingroom to study for a math test. i have already procrastinated to the worst degree for this chapter in my college algebra class...but i think i can pull it together by saturday. hopefully. that is really the only point of this post--to give me an excuse to procrastinate a little bit more.

i spent last weekend in bryce canyon and it was amazing. i will post pictures soon and tell of our fun adventure.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Bryce Canyon, it's so great there.

What a cute blog! Thanks for finding me, I can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts.

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh - Haha. I already know you! I couldn't tell from the picture! Yay you have a blog? I had no idea!